Schwabe's ANEKIND - Anaemia in children
Effectively corrects anaemia by helping better absorption, production and maintenance of haemoglobin
• Improves absorption of iron
• Stimulates RBC production
• Helps in proper functioning of digestive system and is a goodremedy for anaemia
• Takes care of associated symptoms like sunken face with livid spots
• Controls weakness, headache and lassitude due to anaemia
• Also useful in convalescence after debilitating disease
• Improves immune defence system.
Presentation : Bottle of 10g of globules.
Dosage : Unless otherwise prescribed by the physician, it can be given to infants 1 globule 3 times a day and children 3 globules 3 times a day (preferably to be administered 15 minutes before meals). If complaints are not relieved, consult a specialist.
Side effects : No side effects of AnekindTM are known.
Contra-indications : No contra-indications for the use of AnekindTM are known.
Interactions : No interactions between AnekindTM and other products are known.
These statements have been made by respective manufacturer and/or marketer of the product. Website www.shopwellnessonline.com or Anupurva Wellness takes no responsibility for these statements
As per The Homœopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States and Indian Drugs and Cosmetics Act, the above medicine being a patent can be safely taken for self limiting condition i.e. did not require medical diagnosis or monitoring and is non toxic. But it cannot be treated as a substitute for actual medical advice.
if you have a serious medical condition, please consult a physician of your choice immediately or consult online CLICK HERE